Care Quality Commission
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) are an independent regulator of health and social care in England.
They make sure health and social care services provide people with safe, effective, compassionate, high-quality care and they encourage care services to improve.
They monitor, inspect and regulate services to make sure they meet fundamental standards of quality and safety and they publish what they find, including performance ratings to help people choose care.
CQC work in the following ways.
- Making sure services meet fundamental standards that people have a right to expect whenever they receive care.
- Registering care services that meet our standards.
- Monitoring, inspecting and regulating care services to make sure that they continue to meet the standards.
- Protecting the rights of vulnerable people, including those whose rights are restricted under the Mental Health Act.
- Listening to and acting on your experiences.
- Involving the public and people who receive care in our work and working in partnership with other organisations and local groups.
- Challenging all providers, with the worst performers getting the most attention.
- Making fair and authoritative judgements, supported by the best information and evidence.
- Taking appropriate action if care services are failing to meet fundamental standards of quality and safety.
- Carrying out in-depth investigations to look at care across the system.
- Reporting on the quality of care services, publishing clear and comprehensive information, including performance ratings to help people choose care.
For more information please visit https://www.cqc.org.uk/
The Hospice is inspected by the Care Quality Commission and the report is available here.
Drugs.com provides accurate and independent information on more than 24,000 prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines and natural products. Augmentin 875 dosage
Doctors may ask people to stop taking certain supplements or medications while on the antibiotics, if possible.
Higher Css was found in patients with metformin monotherapy, while patients with longer duration of metformin use had significantly higher Css became the only parameter that influenced FBG level (P < 0.05). Metformin weight loss pcos
Losing weight is tough on the road.